Trucking industry leader is taking on Australia’s logistics and heavy haulage. While Monroe shock absorbers are more well known in family vehicles, Australia’s heavy transport and logistics industry is a strategic focus for Monroe, and a solid opportunity for your company.
That’s because Monroe already has runs on the heavy haulage board.
Monroe is the European original equipment supplier of choice for truck brands including CLAAS, DAF and Dennis together with Renault, Scania and Volvo. And this is why.
Monroe’s world leading innovations in shock absorber technologies have resulted in market leading advantages, from cab to road, which we are now bringing to the Australian industry.
- Single bonded bushing: very high durability of the bushing is achieved - makes shock installation easier.
- High temperature resistant sealing system - maximises the durability of the unit.
- Hydraulic lock-out piston: no over-extension of the air bag - eliminates external droop limiter.
- High temperature resistant hydraulic fluid: semi-synthetic fluid improves the damping behaviour - more consistent damping over a wide temperature range.
- Anti-wear coated piston ring: very high wear resistance of the unit - more consistent damping thanks to its sealing capabilities.
- Double action valving system in bump and rebound: guarantees the good and safe handling performances of the vehicle - forces on chassis components are kept to a minimum.
24 months or 150,000kms warranty
You also get a 24 months or 150,000kms warrany which ever comes first from date of purchase.